No answer on this question is correct, because I can invalidate it by writing a compiler that contradicts the answer. Please refine your scope.
以上就是Are "-D" (define) macros ever relevant to the compiler on already-preprocessed C/C++?的详细内容，更多请关注web前端其它相关文章！
- What is the Debian Way to automatically fetch build dependencies under Debian or Ubuntu?
- detect modified .exe (build)
- Build System for .NET with a Make/Rake-like syntax?
- Build failure during install sqlite3 on Mac OS X 10.6 using MacPorts 1.8
- WPF Service Control app won't build
- c++ problem with build